CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do the cravings leave?

asterix Views: 1,483
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 755,080

Re: Do the cravings leave?

Oh yeah, they left me, so far.......

I am a food addict for sure. Most of my problem is night time eating, has been since I was a child. Breakfast and lunch I could always do without, but hold me back after 8pm.... I had a very difficult time the week prior to the fast simply trying to curb the night time cravings, to prepare for the fast to come. It was sometimes so difficult I considered taking up smoking again, which I havent done in years. But thats how extreme the cravings were, even though I was eating regular meals during the day. I also remember the past couple MC's and the cravings I suffered. So far, this time has been much much better. Only on day 3 mind you, but so far no cravings at all, not even at night, ny definite "danger" time.

Though oddly enough, I have been thinking about how to satisfy those cravings, even though not experiencing them. I thought of perhaps freezing a couple ice cubes worth of the mixture, or even just the straight lemon juice. I cant see how this could negatively affect the fast, since it is made from the same materials, but I suppose if it gave the impression of eating something solid it might help. Mind over matter....

But as yet I have not found the need or desire to do so. I have been drinking 6-7 mixes a day, but not feeling like I need more or desiring more. But that well may change. I having been going out walking at lunch to try to avoid the lunchtime cravings. I figure if I am not sitting at my desk, thinking about how it is lunch time, maybe I wont think about the eating I am not doing.

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)