Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

More
More
  Views: 3,023
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 75,506

no, zapping is NOT safe.

if you prefer your delusions that zapping is safe, go ahead. but i am living proof that it is not.... i underwent an electrical procedure very much like zapping, although with alittle higher voltage than zapping. i have never worked a day since, and lost my entire life. your body runs on electricity, of the low voltage variety and any high voltage electricity being applied to it is unnatural.

my symptom is that my nervous system no longer passes messages from one cell to another, from one muscle to another, and instead of being able to say, bend over, the nerves in my neck head and arms (where i was electrocuted by a zapper like machine) don't work fast enough, and bones shift out of place; my entire body is unstable. last year i opened an envelope, and my arm came out of its socket. going over a bump in the road my shoulder comes out of its socket. chewing makes every bone in my head shift. i work with a homeopath on it; he says this instability of the spine and body structure is THE symptom of being electrocuted, he has seen this symptom before, and he is very familiar with it. but of course, you know better then him, right? before getting zapped i was as %100 normal, held a job, skiied, gardened, etc.

andreas is against zapping, MH is against zapping. there is not one professional healer that answers on curezone that is a proponent of zapping, that i know of.

go ahead and zap yourself, zap your dog, zap your parakeet - i am relating my story because other people other than yourself may find it useful. i am not the only person in the world who is sensitive to electricity. but as i said, if you wish to delude yourself into thinking that zapping is safe - for everybody and everything, go ahead.

this the second note i have written about the dangers of zapping on curezone in just a few weeks.... i feel that zapping is as bad for some people as shots are for children and hopefully my story will be a deterrent for others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)