CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can applied kinesiology be used to detect parasites?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
organicguy Views: 4,789
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 755,123

Re: can applied kinesiology be used to detect parasites?

Thanks ozoneman!! I will make an appointment with my doctor shortly. But when asking the questions "does the person have [this parasite]?" should he use the common or scientific name? I would think scientific as it is more specific, rather than "does this person have a tapeworm" it would be better to ask "does this person have [whatever the scientific name for a pig Tapeworm is]" Also Invincible mentioned that testing could only be done IF the doctor has a parasite test kit, which I belive he does not (he only has NAET kits as far as I am aware), however he has done many tests on me without using vials/subtances and just asking questions. Maybe I should print out the list Invincible posted and give it to the doctor to test with. I especially want to be sure I do not have the parasites that invade the brain. I am VERY, VERY SCARED of them and that is the main reason I am asking so many questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)