CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,628
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,951

Re: Hope

Hi Telman,

Thank you for your reply;alot of iteresting stuff. I read one of your other messages at the top of the page.

It does not sound like I have porcelain bladder(I have just read up about it)AS you said it would be visible on a scan.I was thinking of hardening due to scaring rather than calcification. I am beginning to wish I had read all this stuff before my last visits with doctors etc. I could have asked the right questions.

You can tell by the way doctors talk and the things they say that they are not used to dealing with people who know anything about their bodies. I told the surgeon about the flushing. He asked me what colour my stones were and I told him yellowish grey. This must have been the wrong answer he imediately went on to the next question... what size were they? I said I passed about five large ones the largest being 3cm by two.He grabed onto this answer while I was mid-sentence trying to tell me that this was not possible because of the anatomy of that part of the body. He said that the exit from the gall bladder was so, so small. I replied by asking him if the Epsom Salts dilated this sphincter. He was very sheepish and did not give me a proper answer. He just said "I do not know about that"

I am afraid my husband already thinks I am a bit strange doing flushes, and I am sure this is a very common response, that people on this sight are used to. He would go bolistic if I canceled my operation.He thinks I am gullable.

Last year I trained for this years Houston marathon. It took about six months. During this time I had no back pain or attacks of pain. This was after I had done about six flushes over the course of about a year. I also was using flax oil and cottage cheese at this time( which I have started using again). It is supposed to aid liver function and has many other benefits including the reduction of inflamation. I still had a slight tenderness in my back area but only when I gently thuded my back, in a way that normally would not hurt. I thought things were on the mend. I ran the marathon in January and it has only been in the last three months that the cramping pains started again. I am training now for the next marathon, but did not do much running in between. I just wondered if the exercise and flax oil may have helped.

The attackes of pain have always gone away with flushing. After my last flush about six weeks ago I felt terrible. Could have been something to do with dehydration, as I had a long run two days after, but I have not felt quite right since and I am having discomfort, although only slight, under my rib area on the right side. I have also had episodes of uneasiness accompanied by a dry mouth. Something else I have noticed is numbing of my lips. I sometimes hyperventilate which causes numbing of the lips, but this does not feel like the same thing. I suppose I am worried that there are toxins being released into by body.

I think for me that going ahead with surgery will put my mind at rest. I will ask the surgeon if I can see my gallbladder. If he refuses I will ask for a description instead.

Thank you for the information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)