CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Telman Views: 1,601
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,519

Re: Hope

This is quite a complicated subject. The gallbladder surgery is offered as the standard conventional medical solution to gallbladder problem because nothing else is endorsed by the primary care organisations. However, 1 in 5 people either have no relief or the problems return after a year to two years and they are no better of. Obviously looking at the converse argument 80% of people are better of.

Many of the condition you mention are the very worse but quite often gallbladder problems are cause by the way we live in our modern existence.

Long-term issues for GPs are as follows post operations are as follows:

50% of people complain of digestive symptoms of some kind.
In 10% of people the symptoms do not improve or actually worsen.
A number of people have a period of remission and then after a year the pain and discomfort return and they are back to square one, minus a gallbladder.
Some people have retained, recurrent, or primary common bile duct stones and can be cured by their removal.
A few people have biliary dyskinesia, which is improved by sphincterotomy.
Many people remain discontented after surgery, with symptoms for which there is no satisfactory explanation, and no effective treatment.

This puts the whole issue of operative treatment for asymptomatic stones in perspective.

The majority of all gallbladder problems are a reaction to a problem in the liver or the biliary cycle which includes the bowel, liver and gallbladder. Removing the gallbladder does not solve the underlying problem which may be caused by hepatic stones or liver damage. A people who have had their gallbladder removed still get gallstones!

This hardening or the gallbladder or stone Porcelain Gallbladder condition you mention is very rare in the West and is visible of ultrasound scan, CT scans and Xrays. A more common cause why the gallbladder doesn't contract properly is because it is full of sludge and has a condition call gallbladder stasis. This is by far the most common problem. This was my problem and it took me about 15 flushes to get enough stones removed so that it would start to contract properly, like taking a broken arm out of a cast; it is weak and needs repeated physio’ to return it full strength. I am about to finish my flushing programme soon as I no longer expel anything and my health and vitality is so good.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.637 sec, (2)