New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
asterix Views: 1,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,394

Re: Drinking alcohol post-cleanse

Hi there,

in my experience everything is more effective after a cleanse, including alcohol. I believe that after a cleanse your stomach and intestinal linings, not caked with old bile and food simply absorbs the alcohol faster. I could well be wrong, but that what it seems like to me. I dont drink alcohol much at all, perhaps one or two drinks a year, but I sure notice the first caffeinated coffee or tea after the cleanse. I had my first coffee, 4 days after coming off the fast last time, and I couldn't have been more high on caffeine if you had injected it directly into my bloodstream. It hit me like a brick! I asked a naturopath about this and he said my newly refreshed system simply absorbed the caffeine much faster than I was used to with a clogged and congested system. Perhaps this is what happened to you.

asterix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)