CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope

Views: 1,614
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 754,399

Re: Hope

Hello,
No I was not aware that the failure rate was 20%, although I was aware that people do not always tolerate certain foods afterwards and that it increases the risk of bowel cancer. I do plan to ask him about the state of my gall bladder. In fact I will ask him before he operates.Is this what you meant by failure or did you mean other things? (going back to the first sentence)

If my gall bladder is very scared and hardened I do not think it will get better.What kind of state was yours in out of interest?

I am concerned about such things as widespread infection, perforation, septicemia(spelling?). These as you know could be fatal. I have two teenage boys and my husband sometimes goes away on business. I may also have crohn's disease and if I do this will increase my risk of developing something called sclerosing cholanggitus(spelling again?). You may already know that this is scaring and narrowing of the tubes of the liver and is very serious. I must ask my gastroenterologist about this, the risk may be very low.

I look forward to you replying!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)