CureZone   Log On   Join
10/14 check in

warminreno Views: 1,091
Published: 15 years ago

10/14 check in

Still weigh 190 like yesterday. But I ate dinner. (I'm eating one veggie meal a day still) I at a kidney bean/bean sprouts/chick peas (not premade) with vinegar only. Not horrible. But great compared to what I would have made if I went out to dinner with the family.

I'm okay with not losing yesterday. Would have been happier if I did, but oh well. Tomorrow right.

Yesterday I went to Dr. She told me that my last gluclose level was 122, and 4 months before that was 120, 4 months before that I was 106. 120 is high, not quite diabetic but working my way up there. She did a blood test again, so I'll have those results Monday. I'm hoping that this change of eating will have affected it in a good way. Though I'm concerned about the fruit juices. I should probably drink more veggie ones, than fruit ones. I'll try that for a few days.

So, how's everyone else doing?

Lana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)