CureZone   Log On   Join
Major Peristalsis Problem

cuemommy Views: 18,149
Published: 15 years ago

Major Peristalsis Problem

Hi--I hope you can shed light on this issue. I'm not sure what to do with my problem. I definitely have problems with peristalsis. When I have a colonic or an enema, I don't have problems moving it out. My colon is probably very well lubricated because of the coconut oil I add to my daily regimen. I also drink Olive-Oil and add it to my salads, etc. My problem is the "action". It's like my colon has no mind of its own. It won't perform peristalsis to move the poop out. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am 28 and it really bothers me because I know this is making me feel extremely tired and I have brain fog, exhaustion, etc. every single day from this problem. I have to take care of four very young children. I have the worst lower back pain possible.

I am not sure what to do. I have been on colonix with Klava tea and it does NOT work at all. I've been on smooth move teas...doesn't work. I use MH tinture and Hulda Clark tinture. Doesn't work. I take supplements (Cayenne) etc. I've tried pretty much everything---even Aplle Cider Vinegar, etc. I could drink an entire 8oz cup of ACV mixed with aloe vera juice and not have a BM. My problem isn't cleaning out the colon. I have no problems cleaning my colon.

I could go for a week or more without any peristalsis. My question is...does peristalsis need a chemical response from the brain? Or is it from the liver that releases chemicals to create peristalsis? I think there's a chemical imblance somewhere in my body.

Thanks so much if you can help. Any advice greatfully appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.859 sec, (1)