CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Zapp

remi96 Views: 2,849
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,544

Re: to Zapp

Hi Zapp

From the tons of research I constantly do, your symptoms could be adrenal fatigue as well. It sounds like something not to be taken seriously, but it is. Adrenal fatigue can cause allergic reactions to food, feeling as if passing out ( whihc is horrible by the way), frequent changes in blood pressure, feeling cold and some symptoms some think of as thyroid related. Since they all work together everyhting is very intertwined.

Even something as seemingly unrelated such as my constant dehydration problem and it subsequent horrific symptoms. The adrenal glands control many hormones and not just the ones we all think of as behind the sex hormones . Besides cortisol there are others like Aldosterone that control the fluid /salt balance in the body. This particular hormone, too much of it or too little can be very damaging. The salt water balance in your body controls many things. For instance, your histamine production, your blood pressure as related to low blood volume as a result of being dehydrated, your salt levels, which directly control your blood pressure.

Beginning adrenal stages cause high b/p, advanced stage can cause low blood pressure, which then causes low body temperature and with low body temp all sorts of things go wild.

These hormones form the adrenal glands also control enzymes and hydrochloric acid. So if the adrenal glands are stressed ( and this can be metal stress, emotional, physical such as illness)they can go haywire and cause many different kinds of seemingly unrelated maladies.

I am about to find out myself what damage has been done. The belief used to be that if candida caused all the problems, get rid of it and you will get better. I am finding that to be very WRONG this time. An illness is like a war in the body. Eventually we win the war, but there is alot of cleaning up to do afterwards, and that is where I am at.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

20.609 sec, (1)