CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did I feed the BEAST?

ALR Views: 2,888
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,631

Re: Did I feed the BEAST?

Thanks for your words of experience and wisdom!

I have basically been sticking to the body ecology diet. This is a diet that utilizes the priciples of food combining, staying alkaline and eating many vegitables (mostly green)the rest carrots, organic corn, english peas, onions and garlic, 4 grains (amarath, millet, buckwheat and quioa), and a lot of sea vegitables. In addition, you are supposed to eat tons of cultured vegitables and coconut keifer that will help to add a lot of healthy bacteria into your system. Also, pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sprouted almonds (all must be soaked), and a lot of raw organic apple cider vinagar. Meats, fish, eggs (between the hours of 11-2) and flax oil, and flax seeds.

I am taking a multi vitamin, sellium, calcium, vitamin c, vitamin e, B complex, omega 3 fish oil, and magniseum.

I was on the diet for 2 months with little progressed, so I removed the grains, carrotts, corn and english peas, with little change? Then took out the protein, so I was basically living on vegitables.

It turned out that I have become allergic to bakers and brewers yeast which means no cultered vegitables or apple cider vinager, two staples of the diet. I think that this may have made a big difference, but I just can't have them.

For about a week I took grapefruit seed extract and pao d'arco tea. This made the white coating (thrush) start to turn black, kind of scary, so I stopped it.

So after still seeing the deep groves in my tongue as well as the thrush, I just fell apart, I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have since added back the protein and feel a little bit better. In addition after removing the grains I had a real problem with constipation (not a good thing), so I am slowing adding some back now.

I did try fiber smart, it did help with the constipation, but did not get any of the stuff out that I saw on line? Fiber Smart is flax based.

I went to a really good health food store and they advised me to start drinking the P+B shakes along with added scott minerals. They said that I first have to make sure my colon is cleaned out before killing off the candida, possible parasites, liver cleanse etc. They felt that I should do the drinks (they advise as a meal replacement, actually taking the clay 3 hours prior and then the scott minerals and psyllium. 2 drinks with 1 tbl of psyllium. They want me to do it until all the garbage stops coming out, which they have seen take as long as 2 years (ahhhhhhhh). I planned on doing it for about 1 month and then doing a candida cleanse, doing the shakes for another month, then the parasite cleanse, etc.

Prior to even starting the shakes, they gave me LBSII and slipery elm to drink, and said that I must have a minimum of 2-3 movements a day before beginning with the P+B shakes.

What is your opionion about this and will all that psyllium bother my leaky gut?

THANK YOU!
A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.281 sec, (2)