CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did I feed the BEAST?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
remi96 Views: 2,847
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,375

Re: Did I feed the BEAST?

Sounds to me like you did feed it, but that does not mean you did a terrible amount of damage. If you get right back on the horse immediately you can correct it. I went thru this for about 2 years. I would feel horrible and then eat a little something I shouldn't and I would be okay for awhile. After a few years of this I have a very severe case of candida. I have been fighing for about a year now , with diet anyway. But seriously with antifungals and an all attack only for the last four months. To heal leaky gut , you must get rid of the source. If the source is candida then that is where you must focus. It does not amke sense to do it in any other order. Candida, in the fungal form, grows rhizome roots that puncture holes in your intestine when they latch on. You should try to kill as much of it as possible and then try colostrum or glutamine to heal. Get rid of what is causing the holes to begin with and then healing will work.

Feeding it temporarily is a big mistake, especially if you keep doing it as I did. You will make them stronger and more resistant to treatment. Also throwing them a bone once in while makes them eventually almost immune to your diet ( which they will eventually learn to live on). I am afraid it can take far longer to get rid of candida than 3 months. And if you were not seeing any improvement, it most likely means that you 1.) it was time to rotate antifungals 2.) you have SIBO ( small intestinal bacterial overgrowth 3.) you have parasites 4.) you have not successfully established healthy bacteria 5.) you have not thoroughly cleansed the colon of debris including dead/alive candida.

Unfortunately giving up early is the worst thing you can do. Not to mention is makes all your hard work a complete waste. So I would encourage you to think long and hard about giving up the fight.

I would suggest rotating antifungals, trying enemas, reassess how you are supporting the body. One definately needs vitamins and minerals, candida depletes us of and we must replace if we want to help out the immune system.

It might be helpful if you tell us what your protocol was that you felt you were getting no results with.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.859 sec, (2)