CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Zapp

Zapp Views: 3,539
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,531

Re: to Zapp

I feel that leaky gut was directly responsible for most of the really serious symptoms I suffered. Chronic sinisitus, frequent sensations of almost passing out, spikes in my blood pressure, and numerous "allergies", all these, and more, I attribute to leaky gut. Of course, most cases of leaky gut are thought to be the result of chronic candidasis. So, by treating your candidasis you are removing the underlying cause of leaky gut.
I followed this treatment plan:

1. Treat candidasis
2. Avoid anything known to irritate the intestines. No aspirin, or non aspirin substitutes. No coffee. Avoid anything that you know causes you gastric upset.
3. Effective relaxation. Your emotional state has a great effect on your digestive tract.
4. I took 500mg of L-Glutamine 3 times per day.

Patience is required. You may be trying to restore a badly damaged organ. I am of the opinion that candida can often be cured much more rapidly than leaky gut. Perhaps the reason many people fail to see improvement after treating candida for months is that they are still suffering from leaky gut. Another possibly is that they are suffering from SIBO alone, or in conjunction with candida.

Even after the leaky gut has healed, an enraged immune system still has to "cool down". Again, this can take months. Use this post as a mere starting point. There is a lot of good infomation on leaky gut on the web.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.406 sec, (1)