CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cesium protocol

joy1975 Views: 10,622
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 747,309

Re: Cesium protocol

Hi Ikota,

I would definitely go with the protocoll of using it with the DMSO together.

I used the Cesium Chloride / Rubidium / Germanium on my dog and unfortunately it was not meant to be. It is VERY VERY important that you have your blood checked for electrolytes at least every two weeks. It is incredible how quickly the electrolytes change. Are you also taking Coral Calcium or something similar? Very important as well...

How is the tumor situated? Make sure it is situated in way that even if the tumor enlarges for a short period of time it will not obstruct anything.

It is also a good idea to support the liver. To me it was recommended to give my dog Chlorella - I have an untouched bottle left. It's one of the superfoods - if you need it/would like it let me know. I also have two bottles of Potassium from Essense of Life left - if you need that, also let me know.

I also gave Lucky Abnobaviscum Fraxini (mistletoe extract). It is used very widely in Germany for cancer support. Here it is unknown. I have a complete package, unopened, 48 ampoules of 1 ml, each containing 20 mg active ingredient.

Additionally make sure you take lots of Vitamin C, think about taking Green & White Tea Extract as well as other things which support the immune system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.201 sec, (1)