CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cesium protocol

woody7 Views: 10,608
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 748,572

Re: Cesium protocol

hello,
im glad yourfeeling ok, a simple blood test will show uric acid levels, which your Dr should do.As formy own experiences with cesium, well my brother took 3 grams a day for a month and the tumor shrunk considerably, the problem with getting off cesium to fast is that the tumor might come back.Larry at essense of life helps people everyday with cancer the problem is that the last time i chatted with him lot of the people dont get back to him to give him updates on their condition.
Did you get any ph paper when you ordered your cesium? if not do get some, that is a good indicator on your health. Look at it this way would you feel as good as you do now if you decided to do chemo? What you are doing is building up your entire body. a good rule of thumb is it takes at least 6months to get better when your ill and add a month on to that for every year you have been sick. you are on the right track also Essiac tea is a great cancer fighter which you can take with the cesium. that can be puchased at vitacost.com it is a great cancer fighter,if your not familar with it let me know and i can give you more info,
all the best,
Lou

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)