CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cesium protocol

ikota Views: 10,653
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 748,423

Re: Cesium protocol

I am feeling good thank you. Synovial sarcoma is asymptomatic, not sure why. But my appetite is good and I feel quite normal. I've been on Cesium for about 7 days now and don't really feel much different except for a pretty insignificant rash on my forehead. I used to have a pretty bad case of it, then it seemed to clear after I've been on a mostly raw fruit/veggies and grains diet for about 2 months and now it's made a bit of a return. But apart from that I really don't have anything to show in terms of feeling any different. I know the uric acid test is a good indicator but how do you go about getting it? Not every family doctor will follow the patient's reccomendation on what they need done unfortunately. Perhaps there's a home test? Another thing is the 6 month of Cesium therapy sounds extreme to me, and I'm usually weary of anything that's extreme. One reason I'm steering clear of chemotherapy. I wish there was more research done on this kind of therapy, but looks like I'll have to be my own guinea pig. If you know of any resources that deal with real people doing this therapy rather than the widely known Cesium experiments by doctor Sartori and others, I'd really appreciate it if you shared. I wish there were a Cesium dedicated forum on this site too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)