CureZone   Log On   Join
What the hell

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
willysw Views: 1,614
Published: 15 years ago

What the hell

I was looking at the forums in curezone last night and I came across something called oil pulling. It sounded kind of strange but I thought to myself what the hell I will give it a shot. So I got some olive oil and swished around my mouth for about 12 minutes it was starting to make me gag so I spit it out then I got a little less then a table spoon of olive oil and did it again for 20 minutes. I then rinsed with salt water and brushed my teeth. I did it again before lunch for another 20 minutes. After the first OP I felt great but when I did the 2nd one before lunch I got a serious headache. I was going to do a third OP but I did not want my head to hurt any more then it already did. Right now I have a slight headache and have slight brain fog but I will continue to OP for about 5 more days and see what happens. If it gives me a headache it must be doing something to me (hopefully good). Well I will keep you all informed on my progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)