CureZone   Log On   Join
BB Problem

BBProblem Views: 1,673
Published: 16 years ago

BB Problem

Hi all
Have had Bad breath since I can remenber. It started on puberty its a thing that always affected me and always will afect! Ive started to go to doctors when it began but they never take me serious and would do nothing about it, one once told me "in the morning to gargle with tap water with salt....", if only they know what this afect me...
Anyway I must be the person that brush more the teeth per day in the world but the brushing only gives a sence of freshness for about 15m it quikly goes away! For brushing thet theet so many times and with such strenght my dentist told me that Ive begn to hurt my gum.
My mother has BB so I think its something related with genes?!could it be!?
I think when I have a empty stomach it increases and when I eat it diminish? Is it possible? I work on a closed placed were I have to be constantly talking its a closed enviromental and after a while it becames a smell of damage yogurt on the air, of rotten. Since all the doctors could never cured me I have the sence that this problem has no cure is it real?, the problem is that Ive passed that idea to a lot of other conditions so today have a hard time to go to the doctor to cure any disease I might have since the first tought I hev has it has no cure so I dont need to bother!! Have some skins diseases that just now became to do the treatment because my wife lead me into that :). Anyway want to know anyone have any idea what causes this condition?, could it be cured? Anyone knows products Im willing to try almost anything!!:) If someone can help would apreciate anything you could tell me.Forgot to tell you due to BB always had a dificulti to be a social person Im very anti social, and have had lots of self estime problems. I think thats about it sorry everyone about the terrible english!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)