Every time I get back on this forum, I just learn how nasty and mean these parasites are inside of us. Before this forum, my mindset was "I can kill them ALL in my body" in 90 days or so. Not bad... not bad! Wow..so fast!"
But now...I see you guys going at it for years, jucing, fasting, enemas, all raw foods diet, etc. and parasites are still not completely eradicated. Are we doing something wrong? Why aren't we killing them off completely for good?
1. You mentioned it came back.. have you been keeping up with a maintenance routine like taking dewormer once a week?
2. I know this sounds so graphic... but with those Tapeworms or the long worms you've had. Did you have to pull them out? My greatest fears right now are two things... one.. having worms or a Tapeworm come up my throat through my nose or get on my tongue. My other fear is.. having to pull out the mucoid plaque or the Tapeworm or whatever if it gets stuck in my butt.
3. What kind of zapper do you use? The clark one or the $10 one? My husband has an electrical background and is thinking about making me one.
4. Have you figured out in your journey how to totally get rid of parasites? I really wish there was a way to get rid of all the parasites completely and then stay on a maintenance program. Is there such a thing?
5. AFter you killing alllllll those parasites. Do you notice a difference in your health like no pimples or Acne on face, tiredness, clarity of thinking, and so forth?
Sorry for all these questions. You can email me privately if you wish at firstname.lastname@example.org