CureZone   Log On   Join
Uterus Enema and a few other questions to kill Parasites like capsule maker etc.

cuemommy Views: 5,380
Published: 15 years ago

Uterus Enema and a few other questions to kill Parasites like capsule maker etc.

I have learned so much from you guys and I would really like to ask for your help in our battle against these nasty little varmins.

1. This sounds like a stupid question but I need it answered. Can one perform a uterus enema while on period? I would imagine to do it on the very first day of the period so water has time to "drain" during 3 or 4 days during the period. I wouldn't imagine to do it on the last day of the period because water (I think) would stay inside the uterus? I was thinking of herbs and water may work to clean the uterus out. I tried doing a search on google but I don't see anything about it. It may be too dangerus and perforate the uterus or something of that nature. So I really would like to talk to someone about it.

2. Can one of you recommend a good capsule maker? I'm willing to put some money out for a good quality kind. Would a cheap one work just fine? I'd like to give pills to my children (at very measured doses for each of my children) etc.

3. Another stupid embarrassing question... can one put a capsule with garlic and probiotics up the butt at night? So it prevents the pinworms from coming out and hatching. But if they have no place to hatch, will they just hatch inside the anus or explode or...just die?

4. One last question I promise. What is a good yogurt maker that is big enough for a big family? I see some on amazon with glass jars but the portions look so small.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)