CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What about eating marijuana?

Views: 3,301
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,538

Re: What about eating marijuana?

I know of four uses for marijuana (the cannabis with THC):

- to prevent nausea (especially during chemotherapy)
- to increase appetite (for those with 'wasting syndrome' due to "AIDS" - which is really NOT a true disease - or for those so sick/diseased they have lost their appetite)
- to remove pain (but only certain types of pain, nerve-type pain being one, I believe)
- to cure or assist in healing glaucoma

I am sure that at least three of these symptoms/conditions can be cured or alleviated by cleansing & proper diet--without having to compromise your mind (as cannabis definitely alters the mental state) OR degrade the immune system (and cannabis has been proven many times to seriously/adversely affect the immune system).

I have NEVER studied or researched the methodology of natural healing for glaucoma, so I have no idea whether there is a better alternative. But if I had glaucoma, I'd certainly look into everything else before going with an herb that has adverse side effects.

Hemp (cannabis without THC) is a totally different story. The attributes nutritionally of hemp seed are very strong; it's uses as fiber, clothing, in rope making and for various other agricultural purposes is excellent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)