I've recently switched to Olive Oil and have noticed a few things about it:
* It doesn't really get thin/watery until the third pull of the day for me (I pull 3x in the morning, 20 mins each)
* The color has never gotten white/clear
* Color has been brilliant yellow (neon)
* When it's thin, it's also foamy
* It will sometimes multiply from being just a tablespoon to up to three tablespoons
* If I sit still, I get a better pull, faster
Physically, I've noticed some differences:
* My skin is more dry
* My eye sight is better (don't need glasses if I'm OO pulling)
* If there are aches and pains, it intensifies them for two or three days, then the subside like they never existed
* Thickness of the oil makes my stomache a little queasy
Emotionally, some observations as well (may be just oil pulling in general, may be only Olive Oil):
* It seems that emotional experiences are re-examined as you oil pull. 1 week of pulling seems to equal about 5-6 months.
* Emotions are re-experienced, as though you were reliving them, but has an out-of-body-experience feel to it.
* As pain is released, so are emotions associated with the pain when it was created.
Thought I'd share what I've observed so far about this one, since no one really seems to know how OO reacts as a pulling agent.
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com
0.131 sec, (1)