CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush changed stool color from dark brown to pale brown.Any opinion?

Views: 13,949
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,400

Re: Liver flush changed stool color from dark brown to pale brown.Any opinion?

before I go ahead and try to explain your pale stool post flushing I would like to make sure that this is definately not food induced. Cheese, cottage cheese or some veggies or fruits can make the stool turn into a pale colour. If you did not eat something like this the past days something else must have caused this changes in colour.

Furthermore: Have you floating stool e.g. does it swim on top of the water?

If "yes" I would guess your fat digestion is compromised and that the liver does not release enough bile into the intestine.
I will try to explain why this might happened post flushing.
Possibility no. 1: Stones still sitting in your liver got "loose" because of the flush and are now moving forward to the major ducts thus blocking them and with it the free flow of bile, in other words you suffer from sort of "mini liver attack" - .
However, if you have no pains or cramps in your abdomen at present possibilty no 1. seems rather unlikely to me.

Possibility no 2: Because your liver is so clogged and because the liver emptied ALL of the very little bit of bile available this cmpromised organ can release at this time point and is now "exhausted" for some days. This might happen and is nothing to be very worried about. It will go bye.

If would really recommend some "liver and gallbladder training". Try to take some olive oil plus lemon juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Start with one tablespoon and gradually increase the daily amount.
Furthermore tumeric is very good for the liver. Together with pasta and butter or olive oil it is a really delicious and healthy, liver friendly meal.

Good luck and all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

8.656 sec, (1)