CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please HELP ME! I'm desperate! Respond ASAP

cuemommy Views: 12,304
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,718

Re: Please HELP ME! I'm desperate! Respond ASAP

Hi Mike---thanks so much for your help and encouragement in this situation. I finally had to go to sleep out of exhaustion. Upon waking up, I still have the lump in my throat. I am considering the words you are sharing with me.

I don't have post nasal drip...my sinuses actually cleared up couple days ago for the first time in my life after growing up with awful allergies.

I feel relaxed this morning and my throat doesn't feel tight There is definitely still a weird lump like feeling below my adams apple. I put two drops of clove essential oil on my tongue straight and swallowed it along with two drops of peppermint essential oil and swallowed it straight as well.

It helped relieve the symptoms a little. I tell you, it is no fun taking those oils straight on, but after having straight garlic in mouth, drinking olive oil, and all kinds of weird stuff. I get in the mentality that anything, even unconventional, must be done to kill these parasites.

After a while, you get used to taking all kinds of weird stuff. I think also the mind needs time to adjust to a "new idea" like at first I was totally freaked out by the thought of worms inside of me but now I've adapted to the idea and have shifted to a "fight" mode. Now, this morning, in a better refreshed state, I have adapted to the idea that there could be worms or parasites in my throat and I need to train my mind to just deal with it and spit it out if need be, dead or alive. I keep telling myself:

1. what's the worst that can happen??? Can it bite you?
2. close eyes and just spit it out in toilet
3. Force yourself to throw up by drinking a little bit of castor oil or something disgusting and just get it OUT
4. For a tapeworm....I learned something valuable...be sure I EAT at LEAST some fruit every day to keep the Tapeworm down there in the small intestines at bay and to KILL it and move it down to the colon.

I think...there is a strong fear factor instilled all of us by what we have learned and assimilated in our culture. It really helps me to read other people's experiences and just learn to deal with it.

As my husband has been saying

"Better out than in"

Blessings
~Julie Ann~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)