CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #7 bigger better faster MORE!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,646
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,511

Re: Flush #7 bigger better faster MORE!

Dear wombat,

first of all: I am a woman.
Being of this gender I totally understand how thrilled you are about your better growing finger nails. The same happened to me. But if you proceed flushing and have reached the point that your liver is clean you will be surprised about the continuing improvements PAST flushing.

>>>>>You know how people get thicker as they age? Not fatter, necessarily, but thicker in the trunk. Do y'all suppose that that is because of congested organs? I always wondered about that.>>>>>>>>>

It was striking to me what you wrote in your post, because you describe EXACTLY what happened to me. Although being very petite and slender even before flushing in the past I ALWAYS had difficulties closing the buttons of pants and skirts because in relation to my hips and my whole body my waist was sort of big. Now this problem does not exist any more. The congestion is gone and I have the feeling of having "more space" in my abdomen. This might sound funny but it reflects the truth which I can verify by measuring my waist. I have lost some centimeters (like Telman did) and my waist circumference now matches perfectly the size of clothes.

Subject matter castor oil:
You wrote you had the best flush ever after CO. Please bear in mind that the relationship - castor oil prior flushing = very productive flush - might be wrong. From my own experiences after 21 flushes I would say the result of each flush is totally unpredictable. After flush 11 I was seemingly stone free, because three consecutive flushes produced very few stones. However, some weeks after flush 11 I had a very awful relapse and felt totally miserable. Swollen all over my body, my face and prononced feeling of sickness. I was very down and disappointed because all my efforts seemed to have been good for nothing. Flush 12 brought about the answer. I released 2.400 stones (in words: two thousand four hundred). I am not kidding. The following weeks I had the feeling of having undergone a major surgery and my liver area was sore for some months. This flush 12 was done at Christmas 2004 and the following summer I still was unable to bear cold water because of soreness in the liver area. This was my first major breakthrough however, not the last one.

I agree that castor prior flushing might take away a lot of backpressure from the intestine onto the liver and thus faciliates the release of stones. However, the stones come at a time when "they want". At least this is my experience.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

8.422 sec, (2)