CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury tests
reallyfedup Views: 3,519
Published: 16 years ago
This is a reply to # 104,432

Re: Mercury tests

I have been recent victim of dental Amalgam poisoning. It is a real problem that seems to affect some people more than others, simply because of genetics. However, eventually everyone who has these fillings would pay the price for them, whether earlier or later on in life.

Blood tests for mercury poisoning are ineffective because mercury is stored in the tissues. You need a chelator such as DMPS or DMSA to bind to mercury and pull it out of your tissues. DMPS is given intravenously, while DMSA is an oral tablet that works just as well. However, you should not test for mercury until you have replaced all of your dental amalgams. It wouldn't make sense to do it with them in there since you would be pulling mercury from your teeth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.703 sec, (1)