Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 6,697
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,182

Re: castor oil and liver flushing

Dear Cloudy,

first of all - I had the pleasure to meet this "castor oil guy" two weeks ago. We both are in touch since on a regular base. He is in his seventies and in a really good shape. From this exchange (and having completed 21 flushes plus quite a few castor oil applications) I might give you some input about the two different approaches of cleansing.

Please bear in mind:
Castor oil and Liver Flushing are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT approaches and the mode of action is completely different as well.
Castor oil is interrupting the so called enterohepathic cycle. This prevents the toxins released by the liver from being reabsorped in the intestines, because the cleavage of castor oil by means of bile releases the substance called "ricin" which in turn triggers the endogenous release of histamin and prostaglandins resulting in a very heavy and watery diarrhea. Castor oil works drastically, let me tell you this!!!!

The mode of action on the other hand explains why castor oil can only work properly if the digestion of fat, e.g. the free flow of bile from the liver and gall bladder, is optimal. Otherwise, more or less nothing or very little will happen after castor oil intake. The oil might leave your body in a more or less unchanged form without having the highly purging effect. Given the really nasty taste of CO this not not really what you want because your effort will not be rewarded.

Liver Flushes on the contrary remove mechanical obstacles in the highly branched "tree" of the liver ducts thus enabling this organ of improve endogenous detoxification, to improvine the overall digestion with all the positive consequences for the entire body mentioned here in this forum so many times.

If you carefully read in this German forum you will learn that it took this man seven (7!!!!!!!!) years to get rid of his light allergy and to improve his health. This ssems to me a VERY LONG period, in particular if I compare this period with Telman's regular reports. As far a I know Telman achieved significant health improvements within 1.5 years. Others did the same.

I am really thankful having met this German man and learning from him. Castor oil applications are incredibly efficacious and the effect on body, soul and mind is drastically improving. However, being an experienced flusher (21 so far) and not quite unexperienced with CO I would anybody highly recommend not to start with cator oil before the liver is stone free.
The reasons why:
1. Free liver ducts are the necessary for a real well being - not doubt about this if you ask me.
2. Free liver ducts are necessary to fully profit from CO, this is what you want in particular because the taste of CO is so nasty.
3. Free liver ducts in combination with a healthy life style and proper nutrition might make subsequent CO application unnecassary depending uppon how toxic the body was.

I hope this helps a bit.
Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

26.234 sec, (2)