CureZone   Log On   Join
Need fact, figures or solid medical refereces

just_jo Views: 1,153
Published: 15 years ago

Need fact, figures or solid medical refereces

I am one who is absolutely convinced that the concept of colon hydro-therapy makes sense.
To be honest, in a world of fast food, un-foods, compromised nutrition, sedentary lifestyles it is the only thing that does makes sense. And I believe the need for it will be increasing.

I know the body was beautifully designed to maintain and heal itself if only given the opportunity and tools to do so.
And of course, if the sewer is backed up than the entire house is going to stink~~~ so lets get that sewer cleaned out first and give your body a running chance at health.

My question is this; I live in a community with an awful lot of "old-school" doctors.
Their opinion of anything different is to label it "quackery" or at the very most just one of those things that make you "feel" better.

The scads of personal testimonies, and most likely the recommendations of naturopathic doctors, (as they aren't "real" doctors, you know...) means very little.

I am, first of all thankful for organizations such as this which is giving colon hydrotherapy an accurate voice, but also writing to ask if you have an article or resources of convincing numbers, facts and figures for these doctors that indeed colon health is a serious issue.

It seems that in the entire body, the human mind-set is the most difficult thing to "flush out".

Sincerely thankful for all your contributions,

Joanne Smith
Canada

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)