CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon Cleanse...Is it necessary????

askKelley Views: 1,164
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 745,088

Re: Colon Cleanse...Is it necessary????

Hi Shereelee, I do think that it's necesary to cleanse the bowels. It sounds as if you are not constpated and are lucky enough to have regular BM's but on the other hand, cleansing your body is a healthy habit.Keep in mind that all the toxins that you're cleaning out of your liver and other organs are going into your colon. Think of your colon like the plumbing in your house. That's where it all goes...down the hatch and through the pipes!  Just because you are having regular bowel movements doesn't mean that you couldn't use a good cleanse now and then. My father had a regular bowel movement for most of his life and then he started having problems....to make a long story short, he had developed diverticulosis. He was shocked because he has always been a pretty healthy person, he is not over weight, he excercises moderatley and he eats a lot of vegi's. My mom on the other hand has been into cleansing and healthly living since the 60's and she swears by cleansing 3 times a year just to "pay respect to your body, and give it the attention it deserves"  I know this might sound kinda corny but I was raised this way. Think of it this way...you are practicing wellness which is awesome! It's a state of mind we all need to be in. As for what type to try....Just look around and see what appeals to you. There are a lot of products out there just read the ingredients to make sure that it's high quality. Keep us posted on your path to good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.346 sec, (1)