CureZone   Log On   Join
NOT ocd, I think

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
fledgling Views: 1,041
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 744,233

NOT ocd, I think

It's simpler than that, Kevin.

You are young.

EVERYTHING is new and amazing.

And, the MOST amazing thing in your life is your own mind...followed quickly by your own body.

At your age, you are still "looking too closely at your mirror"...trying to find out who you are, and what you are "supposed" to be.

Everyone does this, at your age!!!

The luckiest teenagers learn early to relax and take things in their stride.

And the richest people on earth have learned to say "No" to thoughts they don't like.

If you find yourself worrying about something, say 'No', or 'Cancel', or 'Applesauce'.

Everyone's thoughts are like monkeys in a barrel.

Happy is the man who can soothe his own concerns, and wait to see how things turn out, playing a patient, and kindly role in the world.

You hurt. You are trying to clean your system, and avoid the 'junk'. You are hoping to move, and find a good job. You will soon be 'your own man'.

That's a pile of stuff on your plate!!! There are people twice your age who couldn't handle all that at once!!!

You know you must wait for the parasite cleanse. I'd be willing to bet that you will be amazed at the change that cleanse will make in your body and mind!

Take great good care of Kevin. Be kind to him. Don't expect him to be perfect...he's young. That's the beauty of it...Kevin is young.

Read some biographies of great people. Notice particularly how they felt and acted when they were your age.

I can promise you one thing for an absolute certainty...one day you are going to look back at these years and realize that you were at the peak of your youth, and you didn't know what you had.

How do I know that? That's what everyone does! Everyone!

And, I need to ask you another question. How many people your age do you know who are looking into methods of natural health?

You are a rare bird, Kevin. Unique! You are so rare that most of us here couldn't believe you...or thought you should be different in some way.

Turns out you are!

You are devoted to being well. I wish HALF the population had your determination!

Congratulate yourself. Even with all your misery, all by yourself, you are thinking this thing out, and choosing your own path.

You'll make it, Kevin.

Enjoy your every improvement. Enjoy yourself. The world lies before you.

Be kind to Kevin.

My best,

fledgling

P.S. I love your more moderate language! Well done!

f.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)