CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ocd?

2dreem Views: 1,437
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 744,233

Re: ocd?

Yes, it sounds like you have OCD. I've had it for years, and believe me, it was far worse than yours. I used to cry because it was so painful. I would obsess over unspeakable things. Put Depression on top of that, it was pretty rough.

It's all gone now.

There is a way to cure OCD, depression, and everything else. It's eating a healthy diet(organic, mostly raw), doing cleanses such as heavy metal cleanses, getting exercise, sunshine, ect.. The cure to all your problems is staring you in the face. It's your job to do it.

In the end, if you want to get better, your going to have to stop spending all your time complaining(which by the way, puts energy towards the problem further worsening it)and start making changes.

You can have a million names(which they do)for a disfunctioning body, but all disease is simply one thing. Cellular malfunction caused by what you put in your body(toxins, ect.)and what you dont(adequate vitamins, minerals, lifeforce, ect.) If you keep doing the same thing, don't expect different results.

So change it!

Btw, you cant just expect healthy foods to fall out of the sky. If whats available to you is junk, thats what your gonna eat. You need to have the proper foods to be on a proper diet. You know what to do.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)