CureZone   Log On   Join
ocd?

kevinnader Views: 1,125
Published: 15 years ago

ocd?

hm,

I wonder if I have OCD. I know a lot of you have suggested that I have it. I am just noticing how obsessed I am about WEIRD thngs. Dont laugh please. If I put a check in my mailbox for a credit card bill and its $200,and its raining,I get paranoid. I actually walk outside in the pouring rain and open up the mailbox and make sure that the envelope is still there and that it isnt wet. If I just mail a check in the mail or something,i'll stare at it for 5 minutes to make sure all the letters are readable. I will even white-out some of the letters,because im scared that they will read the letters wrong and that it'll get lost. Just stuff like that. I also become obsessed with even clothing! If I get a spot on it or if I buy a new shirt and something ruins part of it,I get pissed and depressed.

My mental problems are totally not as important right now as physical crap,but my mental state can make physical problems worse. Today I was in a store walking around and my crotch area and in between crotch and upper leg was really hurting,and my mind just totally ZONED in on that and I become suddenly depressed. Thats how it is all day. I have problems all day,so my mind zones in on them all day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)