CureZone   Log On   Join
Clueless?????????

ALR Views: 1,076
Published: 16 years ago

Clueless?????????

First I want to thank all the people that have taken the time to answer all my questions. I look forward to the day that I have some piece of useful information to pass on to others!

The way I found out I had candida was because my tongue cracked, burned and turned white. I was lucky to find a doctor that immedieatly identified it as Thrush and gave my nyastine. Unfortunately it did not work, so I did some digging and went on the Body Ecology Diet. This also did not work, partiallly because I found out I am allergic to yeast probably due to the candida (this diet is full of fermented foods), and I think I needed something more strict without any grains (I eat only veg., meat, fish, eggs, water).

I cut out grains about a 3 weeks ago, and I am finally starting to feel really good. I have a lot of energy, I am much calmer, etc. I have never seen any die off and I still have the thrush.

My question is, should I start doing the PB Shakes as well as do a candida, parasite, liver cleanse? Or should I just keep doing what I am doing and if I do will it eventually starve the candida? When I took caprylic acid and grapefruite seed extract the candida on my tongue started turning dark brown.

My concern is that I am going to end up back in bed with 0 energy, but I do want to make sure I am heading in the right direction and I am willing to do what I need to do and speed it up if at all possible?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.391 sec, (1)