CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trbs7...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
trbs7 Views: 1,103
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 743,775

Re: Trbs7...

When I bought them 2 years ago, I had allergies to dust and mold and my oldest son (1 1/2 at the time) had allergies to dust and other things. When I did the research, this model was the cheapest, but still looked as though it did what the others do (in particular the Sharper Image Ionic Breeze). So, I bought a couple and liked them so much I bought more.

Yes, I believe these did help to alleviate my allergies and I like the "fresh" smell that they give to the air. Due to the mold allergy, I would wake up most mornings prior to installing the air purifier with a headache. Once I had the unit in place, the headaches rarely ever returned. I have since gotten rid of my allergies all together by doing liver flushes, but I still continue to use the air purifiers in my family's bedrooms.

I did send the company a few emails with questions prior to ordering, and they were always quick to reply.

HTH,
Tiffany

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)