I have been looking for a cure for my disgusting body odor for years. I made a major break-through by correlating the type of food I ate with the severity of the odor. Things didn't come together until I found the yahoo.com candida support group.
Candida is an imbalance of bacteria in your body. Candida reveals itself in many ways--one of those ways is through body odor that doesn't disappear after washing. After undertaking the reccomended diet according to the yahoo site, I no longer smelled. The diet is very constricting: Eggs, butter, meat, some vegetables (all items are to be organic) is all that is allowed. NO alcohol, NO tobacco. It sucks, but it works.
I have included all of the possible symptoms of candida--check 'em out--if you would like more info check out the following address: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/candidasupport/
Check out the "Files" portion of the site and give the program a shot--I have tried any and everything--this is the only solution that has shown promise and progress, plus it don't cost nothing. Good luck.
Allergies, Sensitivities & Intolerances:
· Symptoms that worsen in damp, muggy or moldy places.
· Food sensitivities or reactions.
· Hay fever and asthma.
· Intolerances or allergies to perfumes, odors, fumes, fabric shop odors, grass, cats, dogs or other animals, tobacco smoke, chemicals, smog, molds, dust mites, dust, and other airborne substances.
· Symptoms that increase when the weather is damp, muggy or rainy.
· Athletes' foot.
· Babies - colic, diaper rash and cradle cap.
· Bruising easily.
· Cheekbone or forehead tenderness, pain.
· Cold hands or feet, low body temperature.
· Cold-like symptoms - excessive mucus in the sinuses, nose, throat, bronchial tubes and lungs.
· Cravings or addictions for sugar, bread or alcohol.
· Cysts, abnormal formation of - in different parts of the body, especially around the neck, throat, and ovaries, and in the bladder.
· Digestive problems - diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distention, bloating or pain, gas, mucus in the stools, hiatal hernia, ulcers, suffering from food-borne bacteria, i.e. salmonella, E. coli, h. pylori, etc.
· Ears - ringing in the ears (tinnitus), sounds in the ears, ear infections, dryness, itchiness, ear pain, ear aches, ear discharges, fluid in ears, deafness, abnormal wax build-up.
· Eyes - erratic vision, spots in front of eyes (eye floaters) and flashing lights; redness, dryness, itching, excessive tearing, inability to tear, etc.
· Fatigue (chronic fatigue syndrome, Epstein Barr) or a feeling of being drained of energy, lethargy, drowsiness.
· Flu-like symptoms.
· Glands – swollen, too little saliva (dryness in the mouth), blocked salivary glands, swollen lymph nodes.
· Hair loss, scum on the scalp, itchy scalp, scalp sores and dryness.
· Heart palpitations and irregular heart beat.
· Headaches, migraines, brain fog, dizziness, etc.
· Hemorrhoids, and rectal itching, rash, irritation and redness.
· Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and diabetes
· Hypothyroidism, Wilson’s Thyroid Syndrome, Hashimoto’s disease, etc.
· Irritability, nervousness, jitteriness and panic attacks.
· Male associated problems - jock itch, loss of sex drive, impotence, prostitis, penis infections, difficulty urinating, urinary frequency or urgency, painful intercourse, etc.
· Feeling of swelling and tingling in the head.
· Female health problems - infertility, vaginitis, unusual odors, endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation), cramps, menstrual irregularities, pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), discharge, painful intercourse, loss of sexual drive, redness or swelling of the vulva and surrounding area, vaginal itching, burning or redness, or persistent infections.
· Fungal infections on the skin or nails.
· Joint pain, stiffness or swelling (arthritis).
· Kidney & bladder - infections, cystitis (inflammation of the bladder with possible infection), urinary frequency or urgency, low urine output, smelly urine, difficulty urinating, burning pain when urinating.
· Lack of appetite.
· Mind & Mood - anxiety attacks, crying spells, memory loss, feeling spaced out, depression (including suicidal feelings), manic feelings, inability to concentrate, mood swings, irritability, etc.
· Mouth sores or blisters, canker sores, dryness, bad breath, a white coating on the tongue (thrush) and blocked salivary glands.
· Muscle aches and pain, numbness, burning or tingling, and lack of strength and coordination.