CureZone   Log On   Join
To dragondawg

Blueduck Views: 8,037
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,253

To dragondawg

dragondawg,
I am not Peachy but I have plenty to say about chemo. I have never ever seen any person or animal cured of cancer by chemo.......OR radiation as far as that goes. I have seen either and both treatments appear to cure cancer.....which then returns with a vengeance. If a disease comes back it is not cured.

You say:
>>>>>>Unfortunately that choice has to be made more each day with cancer becoming epidemic in our older pets. It’s a choice where the pet owner has to put aside their own phobias for the well being of their pet. Initially it’s a very difficult choice but one that must be based on the reality of the situation. When your dog is seriously ill with cancer you just do not have time to experiment with magical diets, mushroom extracts, and other concoctions- time will run out quickly if you do nothing. The first decision made by the owner per course of action is frequently irreversible.<<<<<<<<

Paranoia is an unbased fear. Being scared treatment of cancer by either chemo or radiation is not paranoid. The reality of the situation is that if a person subjects a pet to chemo, the pet will die. It may prolong the animal's agony.....that's about all. It may appear that the cancer is gone. Not for long though.

The only statement you made that I do agree with is the last line above in the paragraph that I reposted from your post........which I interpret to mean, if you decide to have chemo done to your pet, THAT course of action is irreversible: Dead Pet.

End of rant..at least for now.

In case you do not know, the motto of Curezone is to educate, not medicate.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)