CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Earings

anonymousjane_01 Views: 1,819
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 741,206

Re: Earings

Well, actually to go more in depth, men wearing earrings is an African-American cultural thing that went mainstream, like rap music and sagging pants. Famous sports and entertainment celebrities indeed wear earrings, and it doesn't mean they are gay. They are simply being themselves, and as certain dress norms are relaxing, these men are able to express themselves more. Young adults and teens pick it up because they do admire these men, their heroes. But to say it's ludricrous for them to emulate celebrities is short-sighted. There was a time when women couldn't wear pants; today there are some women who wear nothing but pants, they never wear dresses. Are these women gay??? I think not.

It's fashion, it's expression, and imho, it's okay. I am anti-gay(but I am not a gay basher), but I think men wearing one or two earrings, in this day and age, is nothing to worry about. lol

:) AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)