CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flax oil could be dangerous for a dog with cancer

pepika7pipi Views: 8,126
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 74,204

Re: Flax oil could be dangerous for a dog with cancer

Hi!

As I saw Isidora's post it seemed to me she was seeking for alternative way to confront her dog's cancer. And she is probably aware what official "institutes" can offer. I do not want to argue with you about "molecule chains" etc. I respect your chemistry knowledge, but I do not know any of dogs cured from cancer with " Antibiotics " and similar drugs witch you advocate.
You wrote: The Omega-6 fatty acids have been shown to promote cancer and angiogenesis.
Were did you get this statement from?
This is what I write:
1.Omega 6 polyunsaturated Fat is LFA that dog's liver can not produce and has to be put in with food.
2.According to human nutrition studies, the optimum ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 is 1:3. Flax oil has a ratio of about 4:1 (almost the direct opposite). So, you have to correct the balance of 3 and 6 with pumpkin and sunflower seeds witch are high in omega 6 while low in omega 3. As a result, this blend increases the omega 6 amount and helps obtain a better ratio.
And just to add a sentence to just_peachy post: Dr.Budwig was six time nomenee for Nobel price. I doubt, it was for her dressing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)