CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What are the symptoms of health?

Erectile Dysfunction?
Cure ED without pills from home. Simple, easy and private.

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

Is gut health the key to skin health?
Research studies show that gut health is the key...

More
More
More
molly bloom Views: 5,412
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,074

Re: What are the symptoms of health?

No more pain.

7 months ago I was in a whole world of hurt. I was much heavier. I was eating SAD. I was depressed. I started drinking more at night to dull the pain. I took tons of Motrin, and any other pain killer the doctor would give me.

I would come home every night from work and lay on the couch. I would stay on the couch because getting up was painful. My feet and ankles were in pain. I had a raging case of inflamed rib cartilage that kept me from doing simple household tasks. I felt like I was carrying a brick in my stomach. I sweat a lot. I looked bad. I felt like I was asthmatic, could not climb a flight of stairs, and was out of breath walking short distances.

I'm not ashamed to say that I thought I was dying. I was hoping that I would just live long enough to see my child through the end of high school (5 years) but I was sure I had cancer of something. I was scared of the doctor because I was sure he would substantiate my fears. And that fear kept me locked in, terrified. I bought extra long term disability and life insurance on my work benefits.....

When I got the "fatty liver" diagnosis after an MRI, the doctor said that it would not kill me and that I would just have to live with it. Didn't tell me to change any habits...nothing.

I remember googling fatty liver on the internet, and found "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Book" the same night I found Curezone. The rest is a very short history.

I read Andreas book in about 2 days. I started looking at the Liver Flush Forum at CZ. I did my first liver flush, and that made me feel remarkably better! I was encouraged. I bought some Oxypowder , and booked an appointment for hydro-colon therapy. I had heard about it but was under the mistaken impression that my intestines would blow up. I did a parasite cleanse.

Then I read and read and read. For straight six months I would hear about something and then spend hours reading as much as I could about it. I settled on H202 bathing, Bee Pollen, Milk Thistle, L-Cartine. Soon I had bought a Colloidal Silver maker. I bought an auger juicer and started growing my own wheat-grass. I discovered Oil Pulling. I stopped eating any processed food. I started buying as much organics as I could afford.

Then I felt so good, I joined the local YMCA. Working out came back easily, and now I go every morning at 5 am, and actually look forward to it. I've gone down 6 clothing sizes from 7 months ago. I started buying, and researching natural beauty products, and have a whole arsenal of things I do trying to mitigate the damage to my face and skin, that had taken such a hit with my ill health.

The other day, someone made a comment at work that led me to believe they thought I had possibly just turned 40 (I'm 50).

So, you want a novella about my experience, that's it in a nutshell. 7 months seems like a life ago, but so surprising that it really was not a lot of time.

My dear Wombat, I totally get what you mean.

Love, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)