CureZone   Log On   Join
Honest information about dental health

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
SebastianReed Views: 2,122
Published: 15 years ago

Honest information about dental health

Hi.

Peace be with you.

My name is Sebastian Reed. I had many health problems and dental problems in the past and I successfully dealt with most of them.

My teeth are not perfect now, but I'm happy, and that feels great. I feel lucky to be alive, I appreciate every day. I don't really worry about my teeth any more. My body is busy working and doing other things.

I'm married and I believe marriage is a positive and helpful act for society. I respect it and hope others do too. I am now working as a teacher of English in a developing country. I appreciate the opportunity to work with people and in the field of education.

Working with children is an extra priviledge, also. I think I'm very lucky to be working with children.

There are many dental problems where I work. Many children almost completely destroy their baby teeth before they fall out (sweets and malnutrition), and many people lose some of their adult teeth in their twenties. Many old people have no teeth.

My website, http://www.worldofteeth.com, is an attempt to help others to be healthy and to keep honesty in the dentistry profession. I'm not a dentist, but I might be one one day. I encourage people to find organic solutions to dental problems.

At this time, my website is a personal site, with no sales or money focus at all. The information there is free. I hope you have health and peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)