I started to have the swelling and redness prior to tking the increase of anti-fungals. This same thing happens to me evry year for the past ten years during this time when the molds are strong in the air. I think you might be right about too much for my liver. I am going to take less supplements altogether. I feel like I need to keep a strong defense against the molds though as they are agressively attacking me. I will try Xlear. Sounds like a good idea. I have been sniffing up my nose a little oil of oregano diluted in water. Do you know, or does anybody know if that is ok or will it aggravate the sensitive tissue?