CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: heavy metal removal

overseer Views: 1,543
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 737,912

Re: heavy metal removal

Hello Folks.

1. I am the composer of the original message/report. It was originally posted by me in the Yahoo Denali Green group on Sep 13, 2006 at 11:01 am ( http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/denaligreen/message/87 ).  I created that denaligreen group as a private private group for specific legal reasons. Someone, without my permission, copied that original message and posted here in this group! When I saw it posted here I was livid. I am going to post a notice at the denali green group that if anyone is caught copying posts out of my group and pasting them into outside groups they will be banned from my group. I have an idea WHO copied the post and I will be responding to that person accordingly.

2. I read a follow-up post by "squave" wherein squave stated that "the original post was basically an advertisement".
My response to "squaves" response is: MY original post in the denali green yahoo group was in NO WAY an advertisement. It IS a bona fide report and I personally could care less about any skeptic's opinion. It means NOTHING to me. That being said, the copied version originally posted in THIS group WAS absolutely an advertisement - by that poster, and like I stated, I will being dealing with that matter shortly.

3. Regarding the chelating abilities of Denali Green: I know a certain naturapathic doctor (also a Dr of biochemistry) who told me about fulvic acid many months back. He himself had been taking fulvic acid in an attempt to chelate mercury from his body from mercury vapor exposure years ago. Such exposure had, in part, harmful affects on his vision. I told him about Denali Green and he obtained some and stated using it. He personally told me that his vision was definitely improving and stated to me "I want to thank you for introducing me to such a marvelous product."

4. I have been battling lyme disease and hep-c since 1991. I have tried practically everything I came across, e.g., "Ultimate B3" rife-type machine, the Doug Device, Hulda Clark's Mini Zapper, my own personally-built custom high performance rife-type machine, including thousands and thousands of dollars worth of all types of supplements. You name it and I've probably tried it. Out of everything I have tried I have not found ANYTHING like Denali Green, especially regarding its ability to chelate the heavy-metal amalgam tattooing from the tissue in my mouth. It is the "real-deal".

Anyone looking to try oral chelation (or even chelation) in my opinion should not by-pass Denali Green. Where you get it from matters not.

Sincerely,
Overseer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)