CureZone   Log On   Join
my daily life

kevinnader Views: 1,815
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 738,636

my daily life

I cant hear what my body is saying and I dont even know if I ever will. There is so much going on that I could go to my doctor every day. I wouldnt be able to explain half the stuff im feeling though. I feel like im dying,especially at work. I can hardly bend over and pick something up off the floor,because when I do I get very lightheaded and I get heaviness in my chest along with weakness and fogginess/deliriousness type body/mind feeling. This is daily and doesnt let up. Today it was real bad at work. I actually had pain inside my head in the muscles and pain in my neck and jaw. Probably from TMJ and being a cashier. The moving nerve feelings in my whole body were especially bad today as well. Especially in my chest and in my head. omg it just drives me nuts. i stand there and im already weak as a leaf lifting stuff and scanning stuff and then I have these moving rushing vibrations all over my body and moving up heavy in my chest/head at same time. i cant even do it justice by trying to explain it. its just that bad..

my doctors ordered blood tests and it all came back normal. they said "oh its probably anxiety" and im sick of it. i dont know what these nerve feelings are. some imbalance or somin....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)