CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A message from a former "candida sufferer"

remi96 Views: 1,904
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 738,046

Re: A message from a former "candida sufferer"

Curiously enough there are antidepressants out there that are antifungal and actually kill candida and other bacteria. So to the OP, you might want to quesiton whether in fact it was pschological or you finally got on a med that was able to erradicate it. I have read at least two articles showing promise for, and I could be wrong about the name of the drug, clonozapam, effectively killing it off.

While your journey sounds like many on this board in the sense that we all need to find our "cause" and the right treatment.

So do not assume that because you took antidepressants for your trouble , that the reason why you got better is because it helped with the psychological issues. Many drugs have many other physical reactions in the body which have their effects. Some are good , some bad. For instance Benadryl is for allergies, yet people use it to sleep , and even for motion sickness, or to relax. ( Not my idea, but I have actually heard it suggested by a dr to myself).

Depression and anxiety are one of the very first things to occur when something has gone physically wrong in the body. Now we can say it is only Depression and take antidepressants , or we can assume there is some deeper seated root cause to the Depression and the depression is only a symptom.

A sick diseased body will cause many thing to off balance.

While I am not questioning your approach , because obviously it worked for you. And that is great.

But we need to all understand one thing, just because visit a naturopath DOES NOT mean that they are anymore correct that a regular MD or anyone giving an O-P-I-N-I-O-N about YOUR body. Regardless what you are told or who told it to you, you should do your own research.

And again to the poster...

Those people who told you candida is a hoax are unfortunately DEAD wrong and that is very unfortunate. The same as you I have been sick for years and struggled to find the right treatment, ( which I have since found ) and I am also better. My Dr. immediately suggested antidepressants and I refused knowing that I had candida. Subsequently went on to have blood work and stool samples confirm what I already knew as this is my second go round with this beast. Got on the right antifungal, the right diet, and have passed much candida when going to the bathroom.

Please see Image Gallery .

Please do not see this as an attack. It is a differeing of opinion only. But I will say I would LOVE to send some candida in a jar to some of your micro biologist co workers. I would like to see how they would explain that one.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (2)