CureZone   Log On   Join
this is rough..

kevinnader Views: 1,847
Published: 15 years ago

this is rough..

Its 11:40pm and im so HUNGRY. Its day 2 of my 2 week diet. Im not in FRICKIN mood for this. I had a day from hell and im hungry. Same old crotch crap as usual of course and then I also had some weird dizziness and heaviness in chest today as well. The strong, moving nerve feelings in my body were also unusually strong today and controlling,especially in my chest. I could hardly stand still at a register. no joke. thats how lightheaded I was and how bad the nerve feelings were controlling me. So this went on for few hours and got less after I ate. weird.

All I ate today was plain sliced turkey and celery,carrots,pumpkin seeds,and banana.

I also had some wild honey thats from a local farm. Would pure honey mess up a yeast free diet? it didnt cross my mind when I ate it tonight..

sitting here right now is bad as well. lightheadedness and the feelings are pretty strong.. not to mention i could eat a main meal right now..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)