CureZone   Log On   Join
an R rating for a post that does not support raw??

hologirl Views: 332
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,421

an R rating for a post that does not support raw??

It's very weird that this post received an R rating in a forum that is supposed to support the raw lifestyle. If I were a moderator, I would have moved the post to the vegan debate forum. I am a raw vegan and I take offense to the "eating meat" option that is offered, as well as the comment pertaining to some posters on the forum with mental issues. Geez, and they say that vegans are judgemental!!

In the beginning, I struggled with cravings for fats, especially nuts. I gave into the cravings for a few months, and with persistance, I soon eliminated those cravings. Now I am 100% raw, with fruits and veggies as about 80-90% of my diet. I have a small handful of almonds and/or seeds daily, as well as an avocado. Lots of smoothies and yummy raw sauerkraut!! No more cravings!! But this is only because I was patient with myself and persisted. I DID NOT give in and take a "middle of the road approach." You either want to do this or not, you have a choice. But if one makes the choice to do it, then hang in there, with patience and gentleness with oneself. Otherwise, make a different choice and eat meat.

Also, I began my raw journey at about 75% raw for a year or so. But when I "cheated", it was with cooked veggies, rice, etc. This was a great way for me to ease into my present diet. I have to say going 100% shifted alot for me, I had lots of cravings at 75% and now zero cravings at 100%.

I still think that telling someone to "go for it" and eat meat if it makes you feel better, belongs on the debate forum. My 2 cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)