CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have tried many creams, all are the same

bamboo1 Views: 1,479
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,217

Re: Have tried many creams, all are the same

D-

you need to find out what is causing the itch. For me I have learned it is usually a food intolerance reaction. I have been slowly identifying the triggers and then working with my natural doc to desensitize myself to the triggers. This past week we discovered that i was reacting to acetic acid and another chemical in fermented foods... all alcohol breaks down in part to acetic acid... so, i was reacting to a lot of different foods, including foods like vinegar. Now I just need to wait and see if the desensitation holds. before, if I ate something with acetic acid or alcohol, I would wake up in the night with uncontrollable itching... it was a histamine reaction. So, find what is causing the itch, and it will help you eliminate this problem. It would probably be a great help to find a very skilled kinesiologist to help you... this person must have advanced training and a great reputation... kinesiology is an art, not a science...

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)