CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers-- Bread

givati Views: 1,150
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,054

Re: --answers-- Bread

Your right Moreless.

My belly is flat like a surfboard but I have hardly any butt either, they don`t laugh at me because I don`t have a beer belly, its my rearside.
Nevertheless, I do feel good. I`m 51 my neighbor a litle younger at age 49 dropped dead a few weeks ago. His weight was more than twice my weight and he was proud of his belly. We did talk about health and he tought he still had a long and prosperous life ahead of him.

I do try to eat fruits according to season, now there are plenty of grapes apples peers and plums. And they are of reasonable quality.
But we are approaching wintertime in another 6-7 weeks. I see more and more cole on the market but judging by the eye their not vine ripe yet. Still to much N-P-N.
I did quit eating letucce in my memory I haven`t tested a good lettucce in years that even qualifies as bad.

Your right about the potassium/sodium balans last year winter I had it colder than usual some day`s it seemend that I could not warm up enough. Now I understand that I did eat way to much warm weather fruits imported from Brazil etc. I do use a litle salt but thats not the answer to my sodium "problem"

You wrote about a sodium supplement a while ago. What is it?

Kind of homeophatic deluted mixture I did call the producer D6 means deluted by a million they told me that there`s not one molecuul of sodium left in the supplement.
Could you give some more information about it maybe I did not understood what you were talking about But I understood it to be what we call cell salts from Shussler.

Ok I keep working on my diet.

Greetings, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)