CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you for real?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 6,150
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,105

Re: you for real?

well, i dont call lips and knees and sphincters meat, do you? plus those are half chemicals - thats not meat!

yea, you can eat some chicken or beef(i find pork way too questionable), but make sure it is just meat, no breading on it. and eat it alone - no bread, no sandwiches, no potatoes, chips, fries, etc. mixing meats with carbs will make your situation worse.

the less it is processed, the better off you will be. just make sure you eat all the raw food too. and stay away from that walmart hamburger. it is loaded with msg.

the idea is you are trying to change the internal environment in your body. the meat is cheating, but if you need it to get through this, go for it. the meat is a temporary cheat. after two weeks of this, then you can taper off the meat to every other day. i want you to succeed. you want a permanent change in diet. just work toward that. and stay the hell away from wheat and dairy! that includes salad dressing(check the bottle - no ranch). also, eggs count as meat. get organic if you can - i know my walmart has organic eggs. like the song on frasier - tossed salad and scrambled eggs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)