CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Double standards?

trapper/kcmo Views: 6,044
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,126

Re: Double standards?

you are not reading very carefully. i didnt tell him not to post. i asked him not to seek any more advice. in fact i specified that progress reports were fine.

the whole point of the post you reference was to give him a focus instead of grasping at a multitude of suggestions, which he was doing. in fact, this process has continued as people have tried to offer so much advice that he picks and chooses among them and never sticks to anything. understandably, he picks the things that sound like quick cures, and puts the hard stuff ont he back burner. too many cooks can easily spoil the broth. i wonder what you end up with if the cooks are fighting among themselves, too?

i will give you your point and suggest you go with your initial impression. i think its better he post instead of suffer in silence. who else is he gonna talk to? his parents? he says he has already tried that with negative results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)